For all enquiries Call us 01803 552899
Snugpak Kitmonster 70 G2
Capacity: 70 Litres
The upgraded Kitmonster 70 Generation 2 outer shell is constructed out of super tough, durable, waterproof tarpaulin fabric providing the ultimate protection for your equipment, the perfect choice for the hustle and bustle of travel and rugged outdoor terrain. Features include two different wet & dry internal compartments, one large internal section to store used or wet clothing, keeping your other equipment dry or smelling fresh. There is a second compartment on the side which grants easy access from the outside, perfect for boots!
In addition to the traditional carrying handles, two removable padded shoulder straps allow the user to wear the Kitmonster 70 G2 as a rucksack. There is also a quick release padded single shoulder strap. Grab handles at both ends and four compression straps to reduce pack volume. Mesh interior storage compartments on the lid and at either end of the bag improve versatility and help with organisation.
Important note:While the outer fabric of the Kitmonster is waterproof; do not submerge the bag as the zips and the seams are not waterproof, and water will get into the kitmonster.
• Weight: 1.96kg
• Volume: 70 Litres
• 500D double PVC coated (tarpaulin) outer fabric, 100% polyester
• Super tough weather resistant tarpaulin fabric
• Side carrying handles
• Detachable & adjustable rucksack straps with padding
• Detachable shoulder strap with padding
• Mesh lid pocket organiser
• Easy access zipped pocket on the outside
• Internal mesh end cap storage pockets
• Four outer compression straps
• Heavy-duty base
• Strong and durable zips
• Zipped compartments - used to separate wet/dry or clean/dirty equipment