For all enquiries Call us 01803 552899
The Montane Extreme Jacket is a single layer windproof pile-lined jacket, designed to keep you warm and dry in cold conditions - 2013 version
RRP: £120.00 inc vat
Price: £110.00 inc vat
Montane Extreme Jacket (Olive):
Montane's Extreme Jacket is superbly insulated; pile-lined with a Pertex shell, it will keep the cold and wind at bay in even the most extreme conditions.
Two way internally and externally baffled front zips allow easy ventilation should it become too warm, whilst the removable hood gives the option of extra protection from the elements when required.
For optimum lightweight comfort and performance it should be worn over a fast wicking breathable technical baselayer.
The Montane Extreme Jacket is ideally suited to all high activity uses in sustained and extreme cold conditions
Main body - PERTEX® 6
Reinforcement - POLARDRI® Mini-Rip
Lining - DRYACTIV® 3000
• Active cut with drop tail
• Large pouch pockets with accessory attachment ring
• DWR Beardguard lined collar
• Part elasticated self fabric cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
• Reinforced elbows
• Glove attachment loops on forearms
• Removable, fully specified, single hand adjustable, pile-lined hood with wired peak
Sizing (Chest): Small (38 inch), Medium (40 inch), Large (42 inch)